quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2009

A few weeks ago I was like: Why haven´t I given up yet? Everything on my life has been turning upside down and I don´t know if I am strong enough to keep going on. My grades aren´t that good, my discussions with my parents are even more constant than before, I just can´t stand my sister´s voice, I´ve been arguing constantly against my BEST friends and it´s drepressing look at myself on th mirror. But then something hit me and I realized that with all this Emo thing I was just getting away of the people who really could help me with all this. Then from that moment on I started all over and talked to my mother and father, to my friends and to may sister and, kind of apologized ( not all that things like: I was a completly idiot, I´m sorry. No, it was like: Man, sorry for that things i did. ), and I started to study at the afternoons after school, and guess what? Now my grades are a little bit better :P.

So when you feel you can´t stand against you problems, remember that you can´t stand against YOURSELF, and remember that anywhere you go you have somebody who cares for you and you can run to. (Y)

Nenhum comentário:

Books

  • Capitu ( :D )
  • Fanfics ( it´s not a book, but it´s kind of )
  • Girls who Gossip ( NOT Gossip Girl )
  • Golden
  • Harry Potter ( *.* BEST )
  • Meg Cabot ( ALL )
  • She´s no princess
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Twilight ( just cause I disn´t have anything to read )

Minha lista de blogs